Ruby and Oracle 10g

aidy

Is it possible to use Ruby to connect to an oracle 10g db? The latest
stable class seems to be Ruby/OCI8.

Cheers

Aidy

Ola Bini

aidy said:
Is it possible to use Ruby to connect to an oracle 10g db? The latest
stable class seems to be Ruby/OCI8.

Cheers

Aidy

Yup, the OCI8 works fairly well with 10g. I haven't had any issues yet.

--
Ola Bini (http://ola-bini.blogspot.com)
JvYAML, RbYAML, JRuby and Jatha contributor

Mike Harris

aidy said:
Is it possible to use Ruby to connect to an oracle 10g db? The latest
stable class seems to be Ruby/OCI8.

Cheers

Aidy
Same. I've had no problems using 10g with the oci adapter