Ruby Chart

Ams Lone

Hi -

I am a total Ruby Noob, so anyhelp would be much appreciated. I am sure
the experts out there can whip the attached graph in a couple of
minutes.

I have Ruby calculating the data points, all I need to do is create the
Chart using any of the charting tools supported via Ruby. Can you please
help?

thanks and much appreciate the help...

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/114/IWN_PF.pdf

John Joyce

I'm not sure how 'pretty' you want your graphs, but you can start
here:
http://nubyonrails.com/pages/gruff Gruff is a great library,
though it
relies on RMagick, which some find tricky to install.

Tim Hunter released a script that installs RMagick and ImageMagick
pretty gracefully on OS X recently. I used it to update my local
RMagick and it was excellent. Don't know if he released one for
another platform yet.