ruby for apache2 on windows

alx jvr

------=_Part_12018_2298652.1130230219940

could anyone point me to a good resource in setting up rubby for apache2 on
windows? thanks

------=_Part_12018_2298652.1130230219940--

anibalrojas

Could you elaborate more your question? What 's the usage you want for
Ruby under Apache 2?

alx jvr

------=_Part_12727_6225617.1130373956920

currently, just for R&D. i was planning to convert some of my simple
web-apps from php to ruby. just want to get the hang of ruby :D

thanks in advance for any advice

Could you elaborate more your question? What 's the usage you want for
Ruby under Apache 2?

------=_Part_12727_6225617.1130373956920--

drew

There is an installer for the Apache-specific ruby libraries/modules
called Ruby for Apache (!) :) at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyforapache/

This is assuming you have already got ruby and apache installed.

Using Ruby on Rails is a great way to start off with web apps in Ruby.
These can be run either through their own self-contained server script,
or through Apache generally without much effort.

http://rubyonrails.com

Drew