Mathieu Bouchard

--8323328-1486752244-1168650490=:11417

ah, and i also wanted to talk about (e-mail address removed), a mailing-list=
=20
about Ruby in French, which I've also started in 2001.

It's been nuked in the transition to the new website several months ago.=20
The archives don't seem to be accessible and it's apparently impossible to=
=20
subscribe, and sending mails to (e-mail address removed) has no effect and=20
don't even bounce back.

I haven't heard anything from anyone who noticed that, so, no-one seems to=
=20
care, but I don't know, I've been quite disconnected from the Ruby world=20
lately.

So, let's say it, R.I.P. (e-mail address removed).

(and this has nothing to do with Ruby France, which is an organisation=20
specific to a country that I've never been to)

(and please only write to my artengine.ca address, I haven't used my older=
=20
address for a year or so)

| Mathieu Bouchard - t=E9l:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
| Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montr=E9al QC Canada
--8323328-1486752244-1168650490=:11417--
--8323328-1486752244-1168650490=:11417--

côme

Hi,

It's maybe because a french newsgroup on ruby has been created since, in
the beginning of september on fr.comp.lang.ruby ?