ruby FX problem

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Cool Wong, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. Cool Wong

    Cool Wong Guest

    Cool Wong, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Cool Wong wrote:
    > How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
    > FXScrollWindow???

    There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
    examples/mdi.rb.

    If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
    there's plenty of folks around who can help.

    There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
    out how to subscribe.

    Joel VanderWerf, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Cool Wong

    Cool Wong Guest

    Joel VanderWerf wrote:
    > Cool Wong wrote:
    >> How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
    >> FXScrollWindow???

    > There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
    > examples/mdi.rb.
    >
    > If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
    > there's plenty of folks around who can help.
    >
    > There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
    > out how to subscribe.

    Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
    complex... Any simple example for me???
    Cool Wong, Sep 4, 2007
  4. Cool Wong wrote:
    > Joel VanderWerf wrote:
    >> Cool Wong wrote:
    >>> How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
    >>> FXScrollWindow???

    >> There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
    >> examples/mdi.rb.
    >>
    >> If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
    >> there's plenty of folks around who can help.
    >>
    >> There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
    >> out how to subscribe.

    > Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
    > complex... Any simple example for me???

    Sure, this one is about as simple as I can make it:

    require 'fox16'

    include Fox

    class ScrollWindow < FXMainWindow
    def initialize(*args)
    super

    scroll_window = FXScrollWindow.new(self, LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y)
    matrix = FXMatrix.new(scroll_window, 2, MATRIX_BY_COLUMNS)
    100.times do |i|
    FXLabel.new(matrix, "foo")
    FXLabel.new(matrix, "bar")
    end
    end

    def create
    super
    show
    end
    end

    class ScrollApp < FXApp
    def initialize
    super("Scroll", "TEST")
    ScrollWindow.new(self, "Scroll")
    end
    end

    app = ScrollApp.new
    app.create
    app.run

    Joel VanderWerf, Sep 4, 2007
  5. Cool Wong

    Cool Wong Guest

    Joel VanderWerf wrote:
    > Cool Wong wrote:
    >>> There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
    >>> out how to subscribe.

    >> Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
    >> complex... Any simple example for me???

    > Sure, this one is about as simple as I can make it:

    Ya. I can run and work ur coding. This more easier for me, hehe... Thank
    you very much...

    Cool Wong, Sep 4, 2007