ruby/irb within texmacs

Thomas Adam

Hello all -

Since there seems to be a lot of questions asked about plugins and
editors in general, I thought I'd ask one of my own.

For those of you that have used texmacs, it can be quite a useful tool
as an interface and demonstration for the languages. It would be even
better if there was support for IRB/Ruby. Has anyone made such an
interface plugin for it? if so, I'd love to know. :)

Thanks in Advance,

-- Thomas Adam

"TAG Editor" -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"