Ruby SMTP server?

David Masover

So, Slashdot linked to an interesting Zed rant today, which linked to this=
=20
project:

http://lamsonproject.org/

It's actually not a bad idea, and I'd been nursing a similar idea for awhil=
e,=20
but as Zed says, "you=E2=80=99re still all afwaid of big bad monsta SMTP." =
My current=20
plan was to build something around Postfix -- all the hooks I need are ther=
e --=20
but if someone has a decent Ruby SMTP server, so much the better.