ruby9i on the Sun?

Hal Fulton

I've tried a couple of times to run the Oracle interface
"ruby9i" on the Sun. But my code always vaporizes as soon
as it reaches the photosphere.

But seriously. It seems to dir looking for the DBI lib.
Is that an absolute dependency or what? I hadn't planned
on using DBI.

Hal

Daniel Berger

Hal said:
But seriously. It seems to dir looking for the DBI lib.

Er, what? More coffee Hal.
Is that an absolute dependency or what? I hadn't planned
on using DBI.

Hal

You should be able to run Ruby9i standalone. Do you have a code
snippet you can share that is failing?

Regards,

Dan

Hal Fulton

Daniel said:
Hal Fulton wrote:

Er, what? More coffee Hal.

Umm, die, not dir.
You should be able to run Ruby9i standalone. Do you have a code
snippet you can share that is failing?

It's been several days since I looked at it.
But offhand I think the code snippet was:

require 'ruby9i'

Hal