RubyInstaller saved my sanity!

Rajinder Yadav

I have to thank the guys who are working on the 1 click rubyinstaller
project for window! I was pulling my hair out with shitty msdos batch
file programming, to my horror there was no easy way to loop, and
forget a sleep function! The horrid bat script syntax alone was
painful.

I said there has to be a better way to do this, Ruby came to mind. So
I ventured to install it on Windows, I thought it was going to be a
painful. To my surprise I was up and running in less than 2 min
hacking together a ruby script!

Thanks RubyInstaller guys, excellent Job!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

GNU/Linux: 2.6.35-22-generic
Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | KDE 4.5.1
Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.1