Rules=all

tshad

What does rules=all do? I tried looking it up and was a little confused.

If I take a page:

<head>
<title>View Positions</title>
</head>

I get a page with thin black lines (if I make the border=0 - the outside
black lines go away and the grid lines are still there).

If I take out the rules=all, I will get sort of grey lines (3D effect). If
I make the border = 0, there will be no lines.

Tom