Run A Car On Water

Discussion in 'Python' started by RUN A CAR ON WATER, Jun 7, 2008.

  1. Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
    fuel costs!
    Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop
    wasting money on gas?
    This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150)
    and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
    The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100%
    reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
    Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
    Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You
    can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your
    car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
    Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not
    tested on hybrids)
    Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce
    cleaner emissions.
    Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up
    to $600 and up!
    Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special
    water additives!
    We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials
    are affordable.
    Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from
    your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen
    + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly
    and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O!
    HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the
    stability of water.

    Can Water Really Power a Car?

    The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
    water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
    Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
    In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
    over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
    significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
    emissions quality, and save you money.
    For More Details Please Click Here

    http://fyad.org/ulvk
    RUN A CAR ON WATER, Jun 7, 2008