    TIA

    Link
    , Apr 10, 2004

  2. brucie Guest

    in post: <news:>
    said:

    > I wish to call and run a program on my computer using HTML.

    This article presents the free LaunchinIE ActiveX Control that will
    enable HTML pages to start whatever application on the client's machine,
    without security warnings. To ensure security, LaunchinIE needs to be
    carefully configured client-side; due to this restriction it's only fit
    for intranet use.
    http://www.whirlywiryweb.com/article.asp?id=/launchinie

    --
    b r u c i e