Running batch script from ASP.NET page

John McGinty

simple as that really. I want to run a batch script when a button in
pressed. The script is to run a DTS package (thats another issue
entirely) to refresh some data which is all working just fine.
What do you think?

Thank you!

John

Scott Allen

Hi John:

You can use the Process class from System.Diagnostics to run
executables and batch scripts. You might need to adjust permissions to
complete the task, using impersonation in the web form may help.