    "blablabla...."

    Is that possible?

    Thanks
    Vishal, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Vishal

    Lerp Guest

    Hi :)

    You could create a panel to display some sort of looping graphic, then when
    the process is done hide it and show the results panel.

    An idea anyways :)

    Cheers, Lerp :)

    Lerp, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Vishal

    Vishal Guest

    I dont want to create any graphic. I want to show exactly
    which record it is currently processing and whats
    happening. It must be dynamic.

    Vishal

    Vishal, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Vishal

    Lerp Guest

    Same thing, just display data about the current record.

    Cheers, Lerp

    Lerp, Nov 4, 2004
  5. Vishal

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    And how would that be accomplished? You just restated the original question.

    Jeff

    Jeff Dillon, Nov 4, 2004
  6. Vishal

    Vishal Guest