Running page and displaying data

Vishal

Hello,

I have an aspx page, which does certain tasks - like
reading from the dbase, creating files comparing records
etx. Now when this page runs, it obviously returns when
the page is finished. However I would like to show the
current status of whats going on. Otherwise it looks like
it is hanging. I would like to show something like this:

"Reading records..."
"Creating files..."
"Comparing files..."
"blablabla...."

Is that possible?

Thanks

Lerp

Hi :)

You could create a panel to display some sort of looping graphic, then when
the process is done hide it and show the results panel.

An idea anyways :)

Cheers, Lerp :)

Vishal

I dont want to create any graphic. I want to show exactly
which record it is currently processing and whats
happening. It must be dynamic.

Vishal

Jeff Dillon

And how would that be accomplished? You just restated the original question.

Jeff