Runtime error "no row at position 0" when trying to access WebMethod arguments

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ana Lindt, May 31, 2004.

  1. Ana Lindt

    Ana Lindt Guest

    Hi,

    I have a curious problem. I have a WebService with one method that requieres
    some arguments (basicaly strings, ints, long[]s and a XmlDocument).

    trying to call this method from a remote client throws me the error "no row
    at position 0". This is very strange because i get no errors when calling
    the method from the "Invoke" button on the test page created by visual
    studio.

    I actaly can call the method from the client *if* it i don't use the
    arguments, meaning I redefine the variables before using them in the method
    itself. Then the method works just fine, but as soon as I try to use one of
    the arguments, it throws the exception.

    Other methods that don't requiere arguments work perfectly.

    If someone could shed some light into the subject I would really apreciate,

    Ana L.

    Ana Lindt, May 31, 2004

  2. Ana Lindt

    Ana Lindt Guest

    The problem is solved, it had nothing to do with webservices actualy.

    Ana L.

    Ana Lindt, May 31, 2004