SAAJ SOAPMessage: how to find content length?

Luke Webber

Hi.

I'm writing a SOAP service which uses SAAJ from the JWSDP to parse and
build SOAP messages. But I have one problem that has me tearing out my
little remaining hair.

I need to calculate the length of the SOAP message I'm sending out, so
that I can provide a conformant HTTP Content-Length header. Only I can't
for the life of me find anything in the APIs that will give me that
information. Can anybody help?

TIA,
Luke