Safari innerHTML doesn't destroy EMBED objects

nyluke

If I embed a movie (Quicktime or anything) in a DIV and then use
javascript to change the innerHTML of that DIV, the movie keeps playing
invisibly (I can hear the audio) after the change. This works in every
browser except Safari. Anyone know a fix?
Tx

ASM

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
If I embed a movie (Quicktime or anything) in a DIV and then use
javascript to change the innerHTML of that DIV, the movie keeps playing
invisibly (I can hear the audio) after the change. This works in every
browser except Safari. Anyone know a fix?

<emded name="mySong" EnableJavaScript="true" ... >

onclick="
document.mySong.Stop();
document.body.removeChild(document.getElementById('player'));
return false;
">destroy player</a>

perhaps ?
not tested ... !