safe eval of moderately simple math expressions

Paul McGuire

Why do I get the feeling that the authors of 'pyparsing' are out of
breath?

What kind of breathlessness do you mean? I'm still breathing, last
time I checked.

The-rumors-of-my-demise-have-been-greatly-exaggerated'ly yours,
-- Paul

Aaron Brady

What kind of breathlessness do you mean?  I'm still breathing, last
time I checked.

The-rumors-of-my-demise-have-been-greatly-exaggerated'ly yours,
-- Paul

Gasping, not panting.