saml sso and perl

J. Gleixner

Hi list,

Anybody here who can give me directions to examples or documentation
for implementing sso with saml in a perl application?

Try using your favorite search engine and searching on 'sso saml perl',
or try http://search.cpan.org/

Doing those simple things showed a possible starting point and it took
all of 5-seconds.

Net::SAML
Perl extension for using SAML SSO

Michael Rasmussen

Doing those simple things showed a possible starting point and it took all of 5-seconds.

Net::SAML
Perl extension for using SAML SSO
I did try that but Net::SAML is in a bad shape - only builds with
GCC-3.x and since GCC on my dist is GCC-4.6 then this is not an option.

Apart from the above the build system is terrible!

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen