    Michael Rasmussen
    A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
    windows.

    Michael Rasmussen, Jul 25, 2011

  2. Michael Rasmussen

    J. Gleixner Guest

    On 07/25/11 22:37, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
    > Hi list,
    >
    > Anybody here who can give me directions to examples or documentation
    > for implementing sso with saml in a perl application?

    Try using your favorite search engine and searching on 'sso saml perl',
    or try http://search.cpan.org/

    Doing those simple things showed a possible starting point and it took
    all of 5-seconds.

    Net::SAML
    Perl extension for using SAML SSO

    J. Gleixner, Jul 26, 2011

  3. On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:10:08 +0000
    "J. Gleixner" <> wrote:

    > Doing those simple things showed a possible starting point and it took all of 5-seconds.
    >
    > Net::SAML
    > Perl extension for using SAML SSO

    I did try that but Net::SAML is in a bad shape - only builds with
    GCC-3.x and since GCC on my dist is GCC-4.6 then this is not an option.

    Apart from the above the build system is terrible!

    --
    Hilsen/Regards

    Michael Rasmussen, Jul 26, 2011