SAP System Admin

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 18, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-rj6-this>

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-4g4-this>

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-s96-this>

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-73m-this>

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-z1z-this>

    From: Ron Althoff <>

    In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
    they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
    navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
    the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
    services goals with the quality they deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost
    savings. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various clients
    across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
    companies.%

    Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP System Admin for a 6 month contract
    with our client in the Houston, TX area. Please review the job description and
    submit your updated resume.

    Job Description:
    Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and SAP Process Integration (PI) System
    Administrator
    The candidate will be responsible for the technical administration of
    Halliburton|s Battle Red SUP and PI systems. Job duties will include
    installation, patches, upgrades, preventive maintenance, monitoring, root cause
    analysis and problem resolution. The candidate should have experience
    administering the following technologies:
    - Sybase Unwired Platform
    - SAP Process Integration
    - SAP Netweaver
    - We will consider candidates that have SAP PI or Sybase Unwired
    Platform experience.
    - You do not need to be experienced in both SUP and PI to apply.
    - You will be part of an integrated high performing team that supports
    these systems.
    - Bachelor|s degree required
    - Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years or more of
    experience with PI or SUP.

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
    in last four years

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    Ron Althoff, Aug 18, 2012