    Any pointers as to where I might find such code?

    Thanks

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Jul 11, 2005

    <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.help/msg/f6454b77618bfb46>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Geoff Cox

    Geoff Cox Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:41:45 GMT, Andrew Thompson
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:30:11 GMT, Geoff Cox wrote:
    >
    >> I am looking for some Java code which allows the user to position the
    >> marker on the slider and then click Save so that the related number is
    >> saved to a file on the hard disk ...

    ><http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.help/msg/f6454b77618bfb46>

    Thanks Andrew - will follow up on this.

    Cheers

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Geoff Cox

    Geoff Cox Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for some Java code which allows the user to position the
    >marker on the slider and then click Save so that the related number is
    >saved to a file on the hard disk ...

    I am trying to find the most basic code for this - just a simple
    slider !!

    Geoff

    Geoff Cox, Jul 12, 2005