    files save to my disk and link on there? Otherwise I'll have to recode
    the entire page.

    Thanks

    thedarkman, Jan 3, 2007

  2. thedarkman

    Ed Mullen Guest

    thedarkman wrote:
    > http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2006/10/teen-hotties.html
    >
    > I want to save the above webpage; I can save the page as a bare .htm
    > file but when I do this the code links to the pictures on the site.
    > When I try to save the entire page I get an error message.
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to save the page so that any .gifs and other
    > files save to my disk and link on there? Otherwise I'll have to recode
    > the entire page.
    >
    > Thanks

    Google:
    http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q="copy web site"&btnG=Search

    Also: http://www.httrack.com/

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jan 3, 2007

  3. thedarkman

    thedarkman Guest

    Thanks a lot, that was real quick but I was looking for simple
    instructions not a download tool.

    thedarkman, Jan 3, 2007
  4. thedarkman

    Dan Guest

    thedarkman wrote:
    > Thanks a lot, that was real quick but I was looking for simple
    > instructions not a download tool.

    Depending on what browser you're using, you might be able to save the
    complete page including inline graphics, stylesheets, etc. In Mozilla
    SeaMonkey, for instance, you can use "Save As..." with the "Web Page
    (complete)" format choice. Your browser may vary.

    --
    Dan

    Dan, Jan 3, 2007