Saving text to a field in access!

Lars Netzel

Maybe this has more to do with access than anythign else but when I tried to
say to a field in Access via ASp.NET I got an error saying that I was trying
to insert to many carachters, more than 255. I than went into access and
tried to change the fieldsize to more than 255, but it wouldn't let me...
help? cant you save more than 255 characters in access?

best regards/
Lars Netzel

Kevin Spencer

Yes. In a Memo field.