Saving WEB PAGE Document as HTML into a cookie

Kent

Hi,

I have a web page that has selected checkboxes, text etc...

I want to save all of this as HTML into a cookie. Is there a way I can
retain all the state of the checked and selected controls ? I am just
trying to save the page and all it's state so I can open it uplater as
an HTML file again for view of what was done to it.

Is this possible?

I want to take web page and it's state and put it into a cookie to
save as a stream to bring up later.

I tried this... but it does not work.
<HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY>
<SCRIPT language=javascript>
function savePage()
{
window.document.execCommand('SelectAll');
window.document.execCommand('Copy');
window.document.execCommand("Paste");
CLB.focus();
window.document.execCommand("Paste");