SAX and Servlets - How?

Michael Erangey

Hi all,

need some help on how to parse an xml file using SAX in a servlet.

I am completely lost on how to get it to work. I have no problem when it's a
stand alone command line program (there are enough examples out there) but
when I try to translate it to a servlet I lose it altogether.

I am trying to learn J2EE so any help would be appreciated. I just need some
sample code on how you parse using SAX in a servlet ie. Can I do it all in
one servlet, or for example on the Http Post do I call a generic servlet.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Michael