scan code

Mark Bluemel

asit said:
What is scan code ??

How to know the SCAN Code of a character ???

This is nothing to do with C, and a question which a few minutes on
Google can answer perfectly well.

santosh

asit said:
What is scan code ??

How to know the SCAN Code of a character ???

This is a hardware characteristic which will vary from platform to
platform, keyboard type to keyboard type. C has nothing to say about
this.

Usually operating systems provide utilities or APIs to obtain the scan
codes for each key press and release. You need to consult the
documentation for your system and ask in an appropriate group like

Gordon Burditt

What is scan code ??

It is the bar code (UPC code) on products you purchase at stores.
How to know the SCAN Code of a character ???

When you go to the store to purchase characters to reload your
keyboard, save the packaging, which includes the UPC code for the
character.

(I suppose this has as much relevance to C as the PC-hardware-specific
answer).