scanf(), ungetc() behaviour.

Richard Bos

CBFalconer said:
But you do flush an IV.

Yes, you flush _it_ until it's empty. You don't flush your vein until
you're full.
Having had them on and off for the past 3 months I am now an expert.

That's not good news. Hope it does at least work.

Richard

Charles Richmond

CBFalconer said:
But you do flush an IV. Having had them on and off for the past 3
months I am now an expert.
A couple of years ago, I was in a hospital and had IV's
and a PICK line. It is *not* pleasant. My PICK line clogged
because the dufus nurses did *not* flush it often enough.
You have to take charge of your own treatment to a great
degree. I am sure you already know this.

pete

I like the word "drain" as the antonym of "flush",
for describing getting rid of *input*.