Scanner image manager

cccc

Hi,
I want to find a opensource package for implement scanner image manager in
my java application.

Can you help me?

Thank you,
CC

Dave Neary

I want to find a opensource package for implement scanner image manager in
my java application.

Try sane at http://sane-project.org

There is a Java implementation of its network protocol, as well as several
twain to sane bridges, and a JNI wrapper around the API.

None of these are perfect, so if you feel like helping to improve them,
feel free :)

Dave.