Scheduling tasks with 2 running containers. FastAPI + ApScheduler

Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi! I wanna start tasks which will update one table in PostgreSQL, but my app working at 2 docker containers and so task started on both containers, doing the same things. Need to stop one task, if another started. I can't lock table, because app has another requests to it. I have only one idea: create empty table and lock it, if task started, another task will stop after there.