schema for ethical codes (code of conduct)?

tsolbjor

Is there a schema available for ethical codes?

Im thinking of a code of conduct document that should be easy to update and
roll out to different platforms and devices.

I might use some standard text document schema, but were might I find
something like that?

Im new to schemas and xml documents, so I would apreciate some help :)