    Please feel free to comment so that further improvements can be done.

    Thanks,
    A Java Lover.

    Raj_bud, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Raj_bud

    Lew Guest

    Raj_bud wrote:
    > Recently I gave scjp and came out with flying colors. One problem that
    > I faced while preparing was that all the material and the required
    > info was scattered throughout the web. So I decided to write down and
    > organize all the stuff.
    >
    > And here's the result:
    > http://crack-scjp.blogspam.spam/
    > I hope this is helpful for an scjp taker.
    > Please feel free to comment so that further improvements can be done.

    I credit you with acknowledging authorship of the site that you're pitching to
    us. I haven't looked myself, since I think everything on blogspam is suspect,
    but perhaps someone else will look and determine
    a) if it's yet another blogspam plagiarism site, and
    b) if it sucks.

    Further, one hopes that person would report their conclusions to us.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 23, 2007

  3. Lew wrote:

    > Raj_bud wrote:
    > > Recently I gave scjp and came out with flying colors. One problem that
    > > I faced while preparing was that all the material and the required
    > > info was scattered throughout the web. So I decided to write down and
    > > organize all the stuff.
    > >
    > > And here's the result:
    > > http://crack-scjp.blogspam.spam/
    > > I hope this is helpful for an scjp taker.
    > > Please feel free to comment so that further improvements can be done.

    > I credit you with acknowledging authorship of the site that you're pitching to
    > us. I haven't looked myself, since I think everything on blogspam is suspect,
    > but perhaps someone else will look and determine
    > a) if it's yet another blogspam plagiarism site, and
    > b) if it sucks.
    >
    > Further, one hopes that person would report their conclusions to us.

    Hm, all the "Java books" links give a 404, but they look like they're
    meant to lead to electronic copies (.zip and .pdf files of the books),
    so I'm questioning if those are legal copies.

    Links to Suns relevant sites - Ok.

    Collection of links relevat to SCJP - Ok.

    Short FAQ - Ok.

    Excpet for the e-book links, it could be Ok.
    --
    Sabine Dinis Blochberger

    Op3racional
    www.op3racional.eu