SCJP Resources at one place

Raj_bud

Recently I gave scjp and came out with flying colors. One problem that
I faced while preparing was that all the material and the required
info was scattered throughout the web. So I decided to write down and
organize all the stuff.

And here's the result:
http://crack-scjp.blogspot.com/
I hope this is helpful for an scjp taker.
Please feel free to comment so that further improvements can be done.

Thanks,
A Java Lover.

Lew

http://crack-scjp.blogspam.spam/
I hope this is helpful for an scjp taker.
Please feel free to comment so that further improvements can be done.

I credit you with acknowledging authorship of the site that you're pitching to
us. I haven't looked myself, since I think everything on blogspam is suspect,
but perhaps someone else will look and determine
a) if it's yet another blogspam plagiarism site, and
b) if it sucks.

Further, one hopes that person would report their conclusions to us.

Sabine Dinis Blochberger

Lew said:
I credit you with acknowledging authorship of the site that you're pitching to
us. I haven't looked myself, since I think everything on blogspam is suspect,
but perhaps someone else will look and determine
a) if it's yet another blogspam plagiarism site, and
b) if it sucks.

Further, one hopes that person would report their conclusions to us.
Hm, all the "Java books" links give a 404, but they look like they're
meant to lead to electronic copies (.zip and .pdf files of the books),
so I'm questioning if those are legal copies.

Links to Suns relevant sites - Ok.

Collection of links relevat to SCJP - Ok.

Short FAQ - Ok.

Excpet for the e-book links, it could be Ok.