screen shot of a page in c#

Saish

Dear sir/madam

iam working with an application in c#.
in which we have to handle with webpages with our appication
i have a small problem.
we have to screenshot a particular webpage through code,
ithere any way todo this,
Thank you for helping me
with regards
saish

Cor Ligthert

Saish,

Any reason that you have posted this question to the newsgroup ADONET, I
don't really not see anything in your question that is storing of data
related.

Cor

gabe garza

There's an interesting article in the Feb 2005 Visual Studio Magazine that
talks about Exporting ASP.NET Pages to Office Docs.
The method that they discuss pretty much gives you a "screen shot" if you
will.
Check it out.