Script for a project inside own directory

Filip Gruszczyński

I am having a project built like this:

project
module1.py
module2.py
packages1/
module3.py

etc.

I have script that uses objects from those modules/packages. If I keep
this script inside project directory it's ok and it works. But I would
like to move it to own scripts directory and from there it doesn't
work. I think I understand why it doesn't work (the root of local
packages and modules is there and it can't see what it above it), but
I would like to ask if there is any workaround? I would like to keep
all my scripts in separate dir instead of main dir. I like to keep it
clean.