Alex

I am just curious, I have tried to find a generic WEB ScrollBar
Control but can't.

Situation is that i don't have any content, I don't wanna use element
like
<\div> or <iframe>, I have nothing to put there and scroll.
I need ScroolBar to control some property and just receive event from
ScrollBar like element about position.
It is look like ScrollBar Control should be a simple control, but
nowhere I can find it.

Please advice

Thanks in advance.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

I've not seen one yet. Alternatively, you may want to host a windows
scrollbar in a web browser if you absolutely must have this functionality