scrolling my div element

Guest

hey all,
i have a datalist inside my div element which is set to clip overflow
content. i have a left and right button that handles scrolling the div left
or right by just hovering over the buttons.

however, i've seen it where if i hover over the div on the left or right
side it will scroll. does anyone have any ideas on how i would implement
something like this?

thanks,
rodchar

bruce barker

the same way you do with the buttons. the div has the same event
handlers, you just need to look at the event x position to determine
which way to scroll.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

how do i get to the event x position?