Scrolling to bottom of page

magreenb

I need the browser to scroll my asp.net page to the bottom when the user
clicks on a server-side link or button at the top of the page. I added an
anchor tag <a name=#bottom> to the html and tried to attach javascript to
the click event of the button that creates <a href=#bottom>, but it won't
work. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I am using ASP.NET 1.1.
Thanks,

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for Rich's input,

Hi magreenb,

Here are some other web articles discussing on use script code to control
scrolling in web page:

#How to Scroll a Page With JavaScript
http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/javascript/page/scroll.html

http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/javascript/page/scroll.html

Hope also helps.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Community Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Guest

Thanks Steven and Rich for your replies!

I implemented Rich's suggestion last night and it works great. I'll
definitely check out Steven's links today.

Thanks,
Mark

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

You're welcome Mark,