scrolling

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Heavens.To.Murgatroid@gmail.com, Feb 4, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Using SM 1.1

    I have a very simple automatic scroll. See below. What I want to do
    is have a mouse on to stop/pause the scrolling and mouse off to
    restart it. Plus I want to be able to use it for sending out my clubs
    newsletters.

    So, could someone tell me what I would need to do this? And can you
    explain it in simple terms.

    Thanks

    scroll script

    <head>