SDL_draw and Dev-C++

Discussion in 'C++' started by pleatofthepants, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
    besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++
    pleatofthepants, Apr 9, 2008

  2. pleatofthepants

    Guest

    On Apr 9, 12:51 pm, pleatofthepants <> wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
    > besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++

    This is a C++ newsgroup, not an SDL newsgroup. Have you tried asking
    on their mailing list? Have you tried compiling one of their sample
    programs?
    , Apr 9, 2008

  3. pleatofthepants

    Christopher Guest

    On Apr 9, 12:51 pm, pleatofthepants <> wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
    > besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++

    This NG is entitled "comp.lang.C++", it is not entitled
    "help_with_every_library_in_existance".
    Check the SDL documentation
    Check SDL forums and newsgroups
    Check gamedev.net