SDL_draw and Dev-C++

pleatofthepants

Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++

lbonafide

Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++

This is a C++ newsgroup, not an SDL newsgroup. Have you tried asking
on their mailing list? Have you tried compiling one of their sample
programs?

Christopher

Can anyone tell me how to setup SDL_draw? Do I need any more files
besides SDL_draw.h? Please help. I am using Dev-C++

This NG is entitled "comp.lang.C++", it is not entitled
"help_with_every_library_in_existance".
Check the SDL documentation
Check SDL forums and newsgroups
Check gamedev.net