SDRAM AND MICROBLAZE PART 2

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by jluisky, May 16, 2005.

  1. jluisky

    jluisky Guest

    Hi EVERYONE, ACTUALLY , I`M TRING TO TO INTERFACE A SDRAM AND
    MICROBLAZE, SO i HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONE.

    I JUST CAN WRITE ONE MEMORY LOCATION ONCE, AND IF i WANT TO WRITE MORE
    THAN ONCE THE FPGA AND SDRAM DON`T DO IT.

    HERE IS AN EXAMPLE:::::

    x = 2;
    addr[x] = 7;
    i = addr[x];
    inve = ~num;
    XGpio_mSetDataReg(XPAR_LED_7SEGMENT_BASEADDR, 1, inve );

    for (j=0;j<1000000;j++) //10000000

    XGpio_mSetDataDirection(XPAR_LED_7SEGMENT_BASEADDR, 1, 0x00000000);
    ;

    x = 3;
    addr[x] = 4;
    i = addr[x];
    inve = ~num;
    XGpio_mSetDataReg(XPAR_LED_7SEGMENT_BASEADDR, 1, inve );

    I PRINTED THE RESUL ON A 7 DISPLAY, I JUST SEE THE NUMBER 7, BUT THE
    NUMBER 4 I CAN`T SEE.

    SO ANY SUGGESTIONS???

    THANK IN ADVANCE.

    JLUIS