    an hint how to do this.

    Regards,
    Ram

    Ram Raju, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Ram Raju

    Tim M Guest

    You could probably use various methods defined in the
    Word object (search on 'Word Object Model') and possibly
    the Filesystem Object also. To access the Word object
    you will need to have Word installed on the web server.

    of word documents
    >in my server. I am giving the user a text box to enter

    the text to search
    >within these word documents. when the user enter "xyz",

    all the word
    >documents that contain xyz should be filtered. Can any

    body please give me

    Tim M, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Ram Raju

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:59:08 -0000, "Ram Raju" <>
    wrote:

    >I am trying to create a search page. I have few hundreds of word documents
    >in my server. I am giving the user a text box to enter the text to search
    >within these word documents. when the user enter "xyz", all the word
    >documents that contain xyz should be filtered. Can any body please give me
    >an hint how to do this.

    That's what Indexing Services does. See:

    http://www.iisfaq.com/default.aspx?View=P17&P=145

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Nov 19, 2003