Searching comp.lang.python/python-list@python.org (was: UTF-8)

Discussion in 'Python' started by skip@pobox.com, Mar 10, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Olivier> About this mailing list: it is very hard to search. I can't
    Olivier> find any search field on the page:
    Olivier> greatly appreciate if you moved that list over to google, for
    Olivier> instance, so that it be both searchable and rss-feedable.

    To start with, the list isn't going to move. However, you have all sorts of
    search options.

    1. Google - search for

    site:mail.python.org python-list utf8

    1a. is gatewayed with the Usenet newsgroup
    comp.lang.python. That means you can visit

    http://groups.google.com/

    and search for

    group:comp.lang.python utf8

    2. GMane - go to

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general

    and search for

    utf8

    3. Free Network Group - go to

    http://archives.free.net.ph/splash/index.en.html

    select Python group and/or python-list mailing list and search for

    utf8

    As for RSS, try ASPN:

    feed://listserv.activestate.com/rss/python-list-rss1.0.xml

    I could keep going, but I'll stop there.

    Skip
    , Mar 10, 2007