Searching comp.lang.python/[email protected] (was: UTF-8)

skip

Olivier> About this mailing list: it is very hard to search. I can't
Olivier> find any search field on the page:
Olivier> greatly appreciate if you moved that list over to google, for
Olivier> instance, so that it be both searchable and rss-feedable.

To start with, the list isn't going to move. However, you have all sorts of
search options.

1. Google - search for

site:mail.python.org python-list utf8

1a. (e-mail address removed) is gatewayed with the Usenet newsgroup
comp.lang.python. That means you can visit

http://groups.google.com/

and search for

group:comp.lang.python utf8

2. GMane - go to

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general

and search for

utf8

3. Free Network Group - go to

http://archives.free.net.ph/splash/index.en.html

select Python group and/or python-list mailing list and search for

utf8

As for RSS, try ASPN:

feed://listserv.activestate.com/rss/python-list-rss1.0.xml

I could keep going, but I'll stop there.

Skip