Second Highest number in an array

Mark McIntyre

why? Because it is not in the standard as line begin comment chars?

// because wrapped comment lines will not be comments any
more,

and because some broken mail clients interpret // as being part of a
url.

Mark McIntyre

Keith Thompson

RSoIsCaIrLiIoA said:
why? Because it is not in the standard as line begin comment chars?

Because they're not supported by all compilers, and because long "//"
comments are often line-wrapped, creating syntax errors even for
compilers that support them.

[snip]
section _DATA public align=4 class=DATA use32

global _primi2

section _TEXT public align=1 class=CODE use32

; s= 0r, 4c, 8b, 12Ra, 16@p1, 20@p2, 24@arr, 28@size
_primi2:
push ebx
push ecx
push edx
[68 lines deleted]

Why do you keep posting assembly language to comp.lang.c? An assembly
listing generated by a C compiler *might* be topical in some rare
circumstances, but this appears to be hand-written. I'm sure there's
a newsgroup where assembly language for whatever CPU you're using
(x86?) might be topical. This isn't it.