secondary web pages load in background screen shots

eunever32

Hi

We have a web based application which allows searching.
Html/jsp/Tomcat/database/

The search produces a summary page and a list of links (urls)

Question: can we pre-load the results of the links in a presentable
way?

So for example we would have a first "profile" page plus a number of
links. The time to arrive at each "next" page
is tedious and if we could have those links opening while the user was
looking at the profile page that would speed things up.

Possibly the secondary pages would be displayed as thumbnails/screen
shots.

Other suggestions are:
put a selection of thumbnails around the main screen
Maybe along the lines of "viewzi"
Some technologies suggested were javaFX and flex

But I was wondering if something obvious was available using screen
shots and frames ?

Or is this contrary to best practice web development ?

Note the secondary web results will also have links and thus screen
shots alone would not be sufficient we would also need the html.

Thanks in advance