Secure VPN Gateway - a Perl Solution

Discussion in 'Perl' started by David Gempton, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. Hi all.

    I just want to make you aware of an exciting new piece of software that is available from
    www.ttc4it.co.nz

    I think you'll be interested in the software because it has been developed in Perl.

    The software provides a very secure means of connecting to remote servers over unsecured
    networks like the Internet.

    It is like a VPN & Firewall system fused together to provide network port access to
    specific servers. The web management interface and the VPN client make this software;
    very secure, very easy to manage, and very easy to use.

    Special features have been built into it to defeat key logger software and man in the
    middle attacks.

    This is commercial software but there is a free trial version available that uses Vmware
    player to host the Secure VPN Gateway.

    Documentation and other details are freely available from www.ttc4it.co.nz

    Like all commercial software commercial support is provided. At Ttc4it you wont be
    wasting time dealing with help desks. Instead you are plugged in directly to the software
    developers. Better support means problems are fixed faster.

    Best wishes for the New Year.

    David Gempton
    Managing Director
    TTC LTD.