Secure webpart

Magnus Blomberg

Hi!

I'm new to this about secure webparts, and I have an open root (anonymous)
with a secure folder (called Admin) in it, but I don't know how to do it.
In my IIS manager in the tab ASP.NET I can't click the Edit Configuration
button (nothing happens) so if someone knows how to solve that issue, I'm
glad to hear about it. So now I'm trying to edit my web.config, that looks
something like this for the moment:

<system.web>
<authentication mode="Windows"/>
</system.web>
<location path="Admin">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="mikla.nu\megaphoneadmin"/>
<deny users="*"/>
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

When browsing to a aspx file in the Admin folder I get a question to enter
password, but it doesn't work.
My internet domain is mikla.nu. Should I logon with mikla.nu\megaphoneadmin
and the password in IE?
Does anyone have an idea of how to solve it?

I'm using Windows Server 2003 and Dotnet 2.0.50727.

Regards Magnus