Security with Struts

GuyBrush Treepwood

I'm making a web-based bookmark management system, using Struts.
To store bookmarks, one needs a useraccount. The link to your bookmarks
only is visible when you are logged in.

jsp excerpt:

<logic:present name="accountBean" scope="session">
<logic:equal name="accountBean" property="authenticated"
value="true" scope="session">
</logic:equal>
</logic:present>

My question is: is it possible to view another user's bookmarks, without
knowing his password? Or is this enough security?