Seeking for SQL99 pure Java DBMS

Maurice LING

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows of any pure Java DBMS that is SQL99 complient, no more
no less?

Thanks

Cheers,
Maurice
--
Maurice Han Tong LING, BSc(Hons) (Melb), Adv Dip Comp (NCC)
mobile: +61 4 22781753

The information contained in this message, including its attachment(s),
is CONFIDENTIAL and solely intended to its addressee(s) only. The
content of this message, including its attachment(s), may be subjected to
copyright and privacy laws. If you have received this email in error,
please let me know by returning this email, and then destroy all copies.

Roedy Green

Does anyone knows of any pure Java DBMS that is SQL99 complient, no more
no less?

you can find a list of pure Java SQL engines at
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sql.html

From there you can visit websites and research compatibility. If you
are feeling altruistic, pass on your findings to be included in the
table to make the job easier for those who come after you.