    used for the tests.

    Any ideas?
    iksrazal
    iksrazal, Apr 27, 2005

  2. iksrazal

    Guest

    Mercury SiteScope will do number 2 nicely. it has a free trial i
    belive, but is certainly not open source.
    , Apr 27, 2005

  3. iksrazal

    enrique Guest

    I agree: you should do measurements, first. Determine the business
    requirements for performance and determine how well/poorly the current
    implementation is doing.
    enrique, Apr 27, 2005