    -Mandrake "A Poma', c'hai 'na faccia...!"
    -Pomata "Sì, se ce n'avevo due già stavo all'università... sotto
    spirito!"
    Fabri, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Fabri

    Philip Ronan Guest

    "Fabri" wrote:

    > Is it possible to assign a different color in a select multiple?
    >
    > <select multiple>
    > <option>Here I would like red</option>
    > <option>Here I would like different color</option>
    > </select>

    Not reliably, no. The following might work in a few browsers:

    <HEAD>
    :
    <STYLE type="text/css">
    .red { color: #f00; }
    .blue { color: #00f; }
    </STYLE>
    :
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    :
    <select multiple>
    <option class="red">Here I would like red</option>
    <option class="blue">Here I would like different color</option>
    </select>

    --
    phil [dot] ronan @ virgin [dot] net
    http://vzone.virgin.net/phil.ronan/