    problems using Opera but since majority of viewers uses IE this gives me a
    headache. Thanks for the answers

    Gregor

    Gregor Traven, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Gregor Traven

    Neal Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:58:17 +0100, Gregor Traven
    <> wrote:

    > Hi,

    Howdy.

    > I have a problem with IE.

    So do the rest of us.

    > When I want to select some text on my site using
    > IE the moment I start dragging over text the whole page is selected along
    > with images and stuff. I can't possibly select just one paragraph or a
    > line
    > or just one word.

    I can't select anything. Mainly because you didn't tell us the URL.

    > The whole page is selected momentarily. I have no such
    > problems using Opera but since majority of viewers uses IE this gives me
    > headache.

    Post the URL, and take two Aleve for the headache.

    > Thanks for the answers

    My pleasure.

    Neal, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Hi

    This is the url: http://www.lutke-zajec.si

    Gregor

    Gregor Traven, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Gregor Traven

    Neal Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:38:18 +0100, Gregor Traven
    <> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > This is the url: http://www.lutke-zajec.si

    I just selected text in Opera.

    a posodobitev
    strani: 06.11.

    In Firefox I can too - even though the rendering is very problematic. You
    have to look at this site in Firefox.

    Zadnja posod

    And in IE 6: a problem. I can't pinpoint why, but there are numerous
    problems with the design. Likely one of them is assisting this problem, or
    even causing it.

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.lutke-zajec.si/

    Neal, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Sybren Stuvel, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Gregor Traven

    Neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, Gregor Traven quothed:

    > Hi
    >
    > This is the url: http://www.lutke-zajec.si
    >
    > Gregor

    That happens sometimes when you use the absolute positioning style in IE.

    As a workaround, try different (and perhaps more "traditional") methods
    of achieving your desired results.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Nov 11, 2004