selecting text in browser

Gregor Traven

Hi,

I have a problem with IE. When I want to select some text on my site using
IE the moment I start dragging over text the whole page is selected along
with images and stuff. I can't possibly select just one paragraph or a line
or just one word. The whole page is selected momentarily. I have no such
problems using Opera but since majority of viewers uses IE this gives me a
headache. Thanks for the answers

Gregor

Neal

Hi,
Howdy.

I have a problem with IE.

So do the rest of us.
When I want to select some text on my site using
IE the moment I start dragging over text the whole page is selected along
with images and stuff. I can't possibly select just one paragraph or a
line
or just one word.

I can't select anything. Mainly because you didn't tell us the URL.
The whole page is selected momentarily. I have no such
problems using Opera but since majority of viewers uses IE this gives me
headache.

Post the URL, and take two Aleve for the headache.
Thanks for the answers

My pleasure.

Neal

Neredbojias

Without quill or qualm, Gregor Traven quothed:
Hi

This is the url: http://www.lutke-zajec.si

Gregor

That happens sometimes when you use the absolute positioning style in IE.

As a workaround, try different (and perhaps more "traditional") methods
of achieving your desired results.